Revitalization — sometimes that’s all a commercial landscape needs to regain its relevance and keep tenants interested. For existing sites, commercial landscape enhancements are an excellent, cost-effective way to make that happen. Once areas of opportunity have been identified in your landscape, enhancements can be made to breathe life back into your property — and increase the property value.
In addition to reintroducing beauty and visual interest to the exterior of your site, commercial landscape enhancements have the capability to reduce utility costs, discourage crime, indicate new management and even improve pedestrian safety.
- Mulch for landscaped beds
- Low-maintenance plant material
- Outdoor seating areas and sidewalks
- Bold, seasonal color at high visibility areas
- Sod installation
- Outdoor lighting fixtures